Abstracts Close: Monday 29 February 2016
5 Minute Research Snapshot abstracts still open!
Why should you consider presenting?
- A chance to share and showcase good practice or research with others in the field.
- Opportunity to create networks and communities of practice with others interested in the same issues.
- An occasion to let others outside your areas of interest.
- Ability to be eligible to apply for the $500 New Investigator Scholarship
All accepted short abstracts will be published on the ISPOR-AC Website – www.isporac.org
Please submit an abstract (max. 400 words, text only) including the goals, the methods and the findings of the topic “Economic Modelling of Health Outcomes”
If your contribution is accepted, you will get an invitation to either:
- Present a 5 minute Research Snapshot
- Present your Full Paper in the “Economic Modelling of Health Outcomes” session – closed
The selection of papers for presentation at the workshop will follow the below process:
Review by the ISPOR-AC Sub Committee. After this a conditional acceptance will be issued. Abstracts will be evaluated by the ISPOR-AC Sub-committee based on the following criteria:
- Quality of Content
- Significance for Economic Modelling for Health Outcomes
- Originality & Innovation
- Relevance to health care decision making in Australia
- Presentation and formal appearance
Notification of Acceptance
Successful submissions will be notified by email
- There is no fee to submit an abstract.
- If you wish to withdraw your abstract, please contact us directly at email@example.com
- You can download a copy of the abstract submission info and draft program here
New Investigator Scholarship
If you are successful in your abstract being accepted you can apply for a Scholarship for New Investigators to Present at the workshop.
The scholarship is $500.00 to assist in attendance fees and provisions for travel and accommodation.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT